Introducing Our New ‘Clean Out Bag’ Service –
Send Us Your Clothes & We’ll Sell Them For You!
We get it, life as a parent is seriously busy.
We get the mountains of laundry waiting for you, the breakfast dishes in the sink, the endless nappy changes and the juggle of kids activities plus whatever else is on your very busy schedule – phew! It’s tiring just thinking about it!
We also get that any way you can simplify your life is a must. That’s why we have created our NEW and exciting service where we do it all for you!
Introducing the ‘Clean Out Bag!’
Designed for busy parents who have bags of items ready to be sold, but have zero time to sell them.
This new exciting service means you can package your items and send them to us, and we do the rest! So simple!
That’s right – we do the sorting, the ironing, the photography, and the listing. We also respond to any buyer enquiries and ship your items once they sell! It’s almost too good to be true!
This service is here to make the lives of busy parents so much simpler, so selling your clothes will be just like a walk in the park, and we couldn’t be more excited about it!
Now You Can Choose How to Sell Your Outgrown Baby & Kids’ Clothes:
With the introduction of our new Clean Out Bag service, we now have two super simple ways to sell your secondhand baby & kids clothes – there’s something for everyone!
2.Send us a Cleanout Bag and have us do the work for you, so you can keep on doing all the things you’d rather do!
How the Cleanout Bag Works:
- Collect your outgrown clothes that are still in excellent condition (see our quality guidelines).
- Register your clean out bag and pay the small upfront $15 postage and handling fee (this will cover the cost of shipping us a large AusPost sized bag of the following dimensions: 40.5cm x 31cm x 10cm with a weight of 5kg).
- We’ll email you a prepaid shipping label to attach to your post bag filled with your clothes.
- Post your items by dropping them off at your local Australia Post outlet and then we’ll do the rest (how easy is that?!)
- We will sort, prepare, photograph and list your items for sale, plus handle all the selling stuff for you including posting the items to the buyer (so good!)
- When your items sell, you’ll be paid 55% of the sale price into your PayPal account.
- You can even choose to donate your profits to one of our charity partners
Now you can sit back and relax and get on with the things you’d rather be doingl!
Ready to clear some cupboard space? Complete the Clean Out with Jumping Jack form to get started!