What Items We Accept
We accept quality, like new clothing that meets our strict selection condition criteria:
- Clean (freshly washed) or new with tags
- Excellent condition (no fading, stains, pilling, tears, holes and labels intact).
- We accept clothing from sizes 0-10 years for babies, toddlers and, kids.
- All sizes of maternity clothes are accepted.
We accept clothing and sleepwear within the following categories:
- Jumpsuits/ Bodysuits/ Onesies
- Sleepsuits/ Sleeping Bags
- T-shirts & Tops
- Pants & Leggings
- Jackets & Vests
- Overalls & Pinafores
- Special Occasion Wear
- Hats & Beanies
- Hair Accessories
- Baby Swaddles
- Baby Blankets
- Baby Booties & Mittens
- Maternity clothing
We cannot accept items in the categories below:
- Items that do not fit our strict condition criteria
- Non-clothing items, such as shoes, toys & books
- Items without a size or label
- Homemade or altered items
- Underwear & socks
- Items that contain offensive images or language that is deemed inappropriate for children and families.
- Items with graphics or reference to hometown teams and places that would not have a broad national audience.
We accept a wide variety of brands as part of our Clean Out Bag service! Just check to make sure they are not on our ‘brands we do not accept’ list below, otherwise you’re good to go!
Brands that we (and our customers) love:
- Acorn Kids
- Alex & Ant
- Alphabet Soup
- Bae the Label
- Bandit Kids
- Bang Bang CPH
- Bardot Jnr.
- Bebe by Minhaha
- Big by Fiona Scanlan
- Bobo Choses
- Chi Khi
- Country Road
- Duke of London
- Eeni Meeni Mini Moh
- ESP No.1
- Feather Drum
- Finger in the Nose
- Fox & Finch
- Gardner & The Gang
- Halcyon Nights
- Inidie Kids
- Jamie Kay
- Kapow Kids
- Legoe Heritage
- Little Leona
- Little Marc Jacobs
- Maeve & Bo
- Mini & Maximus
- Mini Boden
- Mini Rodini
- Nature Baby
- Old Soles
- Osh Kosh
- Petit de Nimes
- Petit Bateau
- Pheonix & Fox
- Polarn o Pyret
- Quinn and Fox
- Rock Your Baby
- Saltwater Sandals
- Scotch Shrunk
- Soft Gallery
- Stella McCartney Kids
- Tutu Du Monde
We accept these brands, but only in as-new condition:
- Cotton On
- H & M
- Marks & Spencer
- Pumpkin Patch
We do not accept the following brands through our clean out bag service:
The following brands are not accepted for the Clean Out Bag, however you are welcome to sell these brands on Jumping Jack by listing them yourself using our ‘Sell Your Own’ service!
- Aldi (Baby Sleeptime, Crane, Lily & Dan, Higgledee, 7 Steps)
- Best & Less (All4Me, Amco, Baby Baby, Baby Berry, Bad Boy, Breakers, Essentials, Tilt, Future You)
- Big W (Big Softies, Catriona Rowntree, Dymples, Lee Cooper, Edited, Emerson, Peter Morissey)
- Coles Mix
- Kmart (All Sorts, H & T, Miss Undersstood, Tiny Little Wonders, Urban Supply, Kids & Co)
- Licensed Products (Disney etc.)
- Target (Essentials, Ecko, Mooks, Piping Hot, Sista)
What happens to items that are not accepted +
Items that are still in great condition, but not quite up to our strict condition standards will be given a new life with families in need. We will donate these items to donated to organisations that support women including families and mums.
For any items that sneak through that aren’t good enough for donation, we will forward these on to a third party textile recycling service so they can be repurposed into new products.
What happens to items that are accepted but not sold +
If items have been listed, but not sold within 180 days, the seller has the option to:
- Have the items returned to them, with the seller covering the cost of postage;
- Have Jumping Jack donate the items to families in need through a local charity.
- Have the items remain for sale on Jumping Jack for a longer period; if agreed by both parties.
Jumping Jack will contact the seller to confim their preference. If Jumping Jack does not receive a response within 2 attempts to contact the seller, we will either keep the item for resale or foward onto a local charity supporting families in need.