Home / FAQ
How to sell for charity
Our Charity Partners +
Jumping Jack has teamed up with some amazing charities in order to help you up the feel-good factor and donate to a cause when selling your items.
At Jumping Jack, we are passionate about supporting kids, families and women, which is why we are so passionate about our incredible charity partners. Through electing to donate to a charity partner, you will be providing assistance to a cause giving life-changing support where it is needed most.
Current Jumping Jack Charity Partners include:
- Variety – the children’s Charity, Victoria
- The Global Women’s Project
To find out more about our charity partners, visit our Sell Your Items for Charity page.
How to Sell For Charity +
We give you the choice of selling your clothes to one of our amazing charity partners through our clean out bag service.
- When registering for a clean out bag you’ll have the option to select whether you wish to sell your items for charity or for profit. Simply select the ‘sell for charity’ option.
- Select the charity you wish to donate the profits to.
- Once your item(s) sell, your profits will be automatically sent to your nominated charity.
- Charity donations will be made for each individual item sold in the previous month.
- You will receive a tax deductible receipt for your sale from your nominated charity (for all donations over $2).
Tax Receipts +
Instead of receiving a payment for the sale of your item you will receive a tax receipt from your nominated charity (for all donations above AU$2.00) in addition to the warm fuzzy feelings from helping others in need.
Please refer to the Australian Taxation Office Website for further information on charitable tax deductions.