Home / FAQ
How to sell for charity
Our Charity Partners +
Jumping Jack has teamed up with some amazing charities in order to help you up the feel-good factor and donate to a cause when selling your items.
At Jumping Jack, we are passionate about supporting kids, families and women, which is why we are so passionate about our incredible charity partners. Through electing to donate to a charity partner, you will be providing assistance to a cause giving life-changing support where it is needed most.
Current Jumping Jack Charity Partners include:
- Variety – the children’s Charity, Victoria
- The Global Women’s Project
To find out more about our charity partners, visit our Sell Your Items for Charity page.
How to List Your Items for Charity +
- List your items for sale by following the prompts after selecting ‘Sell Now’
- Select ‘donate my profits to charity’ and the charity that you wish to donate to
- Once your item(s) sell, your profits will be automatically sent to your nominated charity
- You will receive a tax deductible receipt for your sale from your nominated charity (for all donations over $2)
Tax Receipts +
Instead of receiving a payment for the sale of your item you will receive a tax receipt from your nominated charity (for all donations above AU$2.00) in addition to the warm fuzzy feelings from helping others in need.
Please refer to the Australian Taxation Office Website for further information on charitable tax deductions.