Home / FAQ
How it Works
How it Works +
For those of you with outgrown clothes to sell but no time to sell them, this is the perfect solution!
Now you can clean out with Jumping Jack and let us do the work for you – so you dont have to!
Here’s a brief outline of how it all works:
Simply register for a ‘Clean Out’ bag using our online form. You will need to provide us with some info about you and your items, and select whether you want to sell your items for profit (paid into your PayPal account) or for one of a charity partners.
1. Gather your items to sell. We accept clothing items that are either new with tags, or still in excellent condition (see our quality guidelines). Don’t forget to make sure they are freshly washed & ironed!
2. Pack your items and post them at your local Australia Post outlet. Then we will do the rest for you! Please make sure you package your items safely & keep your tracking receipt. We will not be held accountable for items damaged or missing via post.
3. We will sort through your items and let you know what items have been accepted within 14 days of receiving the clean out bag. Any items not accepted for resale will be given a new life with families in need through a local charity. You can also arrange to have unaccepted items returned to you at your expense if you prefer.
4. We will photograph, curate and list your items for you. We will list your items as soon as possible, however sometimes we might hold on to something until we can find the perfect pairs to match them with.
5. Once your items sell, we will let you know via email. We will package and post your items to the buyer – so easy!
6. You will paid by Jumping Jack into your nominated account (or sent to your nominated Charity) at the end of the month for all items sold in that period. The value of the items sold must be a minimum of $20, if it is less then this the payment will be held off until the end of the following month.
7. For any items listed but not sold within 9 months, we will contact you and arrange the next steps such as to extend the sale period, return them to you or donate them to charity.
8. As a special thank you we’ll give you a coupon for $10 off your next shop with us when we receive your Clean Out Bag, so you can stock up on everything you need for your growing family!
Note: We will keep you in the loop about your Clean Out Bag via email. If you have not received an email within 24 hours of signing up please check your junk/ spam folder just in case it has snuck in there! Don’t forget to add us to your contact list so that you don’t miss an important message from us such as when your item sells!
What Happens After You Send Your Clothes In +
We will contact you via email approximately 14 days of receiving you clothing to let you know what items have been accepted.
When your items arrive, we’ll send you a coupon for $10 off your next shop with us, so you can stock up on everything you need for your growing family!
We will curate, photograph, create detailed listings, respond to any buyer enquiries, market, and ship your items once they sell. Yep, that’s right! We do the work for you so you don’t have to! As let’s face it, there’s so many other things to do!
We may list your items for sale as single items, or as a bundle. We make every effort to list you items as soon as possible and to bundle your items together for sale. However, we will sometimes need to create bundles from multiple sellers or wait a little while until we receive matching items from other sellers so that we can pair the perfect items together to sell!