How it Works
How it Works +
It’s easy to browse and shop for your favourite items on Jumping Jack! Here’s a brief outline of how it all works:
- Items are listed for sale from other families across Australia. You can also browse for items from the Jumping Jack Clean Out Collection that have been listed through our Clean Out Bag service. You can choose to search for items within your local area or anywhere in Australia.
- You can easily browse for your items using the filter in the shop to make it easy for you to find exactly what you are looking for.
- The seller will decide if they want to offer local pickup or shipping via Australia Post (or both) as their preferred shipping method. If they have offered both options, you can choose which one you prefer at checkout. Local pickup is not available for items purchased from the Jumping Jack Clean Out Collection.
- You can save on shipping by purchasing multiple items from the one seller to create your own bundle as the shipping rates will automatically be combined at checkout to make it cheaper for you. If you spend $60 on Jumping Jack Clean Out Collection items, the shipping will be FREE for these items!
- If you purchase an item through local pickup, you will need to communicate with the seller to arrange a convenient time and place to collect the item. If you need to, you can contact the seller through the ‘My Account’ section, under ‘My Purchases”.
- When you purchase an item, you will be required to pay for the item immediately. You can choose to checkout as a registered user or as a guest of Jumping Jack. You can also checkout with a PayPal account or as a guest using your credit card, depending on your preference.
- Once you purchase an item, you and the seller will receive an email notification regarding the sale. If you have not received the email within 2 hours after your sale, please check your email junk/ spam folder as they can sometimes sneak in there! Don’t forget to add Jumping Jack to your contact list so you don’t miss any important emails such as a message from the seller.
- If the seller cannot ship the item within 7 days of the sale, they are required to contact you to let you know when to expect the item. We encourage items to be shipped within 48 hours of the sale.
- You can easily communicate with the seller and keep track of your purchases (and sales) in the ‘My Account’ section of Jumping Jack. If you don’t have an existing account when you purchase an item, you will receive an email that will provide you with a username and password. You can use these details to login, communicate with the seller and monitor the status of your purchase. Please check your spam folder if this email has not been received.
- Jumping Jack will keep you in the loop via email with details of the transaction. You can also contact us at any time if you have any questions!