Home / FAQ
Clean Out Bag Fees and Payments
Our Clean Out Bag is the simple solution for busy families, as we do all the work for you!
Here’s how it works:
- Simply register for the Clean Out Bag service using our online form to get started!
- There are no upfront fees to send us your items. Simply pack and post them to us and we do the rest.
- You cover the cost of packaging and shipping your items to us.
- We will notify you of what items are accepted within 14 days of receiving your clean out bag. We think all of your items as special, and that’s why any items not accepted will be donated to a local charity for families in need or sent for textile recycling. If you prefer to have these items returned to you, this can be arranged at your expense.
- Jumping Jack will sort, curate, sanitise, photograph, list, respond to any product enquiries, market and post the items once they sell. Phew, aren’t you relieved to have that off your to-do list!
- Once your item sells, You’ll be paid 45% of the sale price into your nominated PayPal or bank account.
- An additional flat $3 fee per item may be charged for items that require additional laundering. This will be taken taken from your profits when your items sell.
- Jumping Jack will determine the sale price of items based on the condition, brand, quality and type. You will be notified of which items have been accepted for resale via email approximately 14 days from receipt of your items.
So simple! Now you can sit back, relax and get on with the things you’d rather be doing!
Getting paid is quick and easy!
- Once your items sell, you will be notified via email.
- We’ll pay you 45% of the sale price directly into your nominated PayPal or bank account within 30 days from the end of month.
- If you have nominated to sell for charity, we will send the profits direct to the nominated charity on your behalf. You will receive a tax receipt from the charity for all donations above $2.