Home / FAQ
Fees and Payments
Selling Fees and Payments +
Selling on Jumping Jack is simple and affordable!
Jumping Jack has been created to meet the needs of the busy parents of Australia – we are here to take the stress out of selling your items online!
Here’s how it works:
- It is free to list items, with no limit on the number or duration of listings. You can list what you want for as long as you want!
- When your item sells, we charge a small fee of 20% to cover our promotion services and processing costs incurred to sell your item. Unlike other platforms, we don’t charge fees on your shipping costs, just on the item sale price.
- Once your items sell, you will receive payment into your PayPal account on the following Sunday.
- Payments are made from the buyer to Jumping Jack for the item sold. You in turn will be paid on the following Sunday. The payment value is equal to the final sales price (minus our small fee) plus the cost of postage if applicable.
In return for our small fee, here’s what you’ll get:
- Membership and use of our specialised platform that has been created by a mum just for mums (and dads)!
- Secure, easy and timely payments through PayPal.
- No hidden PayPal or credit card fees. We pay for both the fees so there are no nasty surprises.
- Paid advertising to help your items reach 1000’s of potential sellers!
- Your products are updated and displayed in the Jumping Jack Social Media shop pages.
- Your products are promoted in our email campaigns to reach 1000’s of our lovely customers every month.
- Your products are displayed alongside the Jumping Jack products from date of listing so your items are given the best chance to be seen by our shoppers.
- Access to Jumping Jack support, assistance and dedication to ensuring you have a great selling experience!
- Access to Jumping Jack seller protection in the event that something does go wrong, including dispute mediation and fraud protection.
- We also offer the opportunity to share your story & products in a personal ‘seller in the spotlight’ promotion to help your products sell (just let us know if you are interested)!
You will receive an email confirmation from Jumping Jack once your item is sold. This information will also be accessible from your account on Jumping Jack.
If you have sold your item for charity, you will also receive a tax invoice from the nominated charity for all applicable donation amounts.