Home / FAQ
Fees and Payments
Selling Fees and Payments +
Selling on Jumping Jack is simple and affordable!
Jumping Jack has been created to meet the needs of the busy parents of Australia – we are here to take the stress out of selling your items online!
Here’s how it works:
- It is free to list items, with no limit on the number or duration of listings. You can list what you want for as long as you want!
- When your item sells, we charge a small fee of 15% to cover our promotion services and processing costs incurred to sell your item. Unlike other platforms, we don’t charge fees on your shipping costs, just on the item sale price.
- Once your items sell, you will receive immediate payment into your PayPal account.
- Payments are made from the buyer to Jumping Jack for the item sold. We immediately forward the final value of the sale (plus the cost of postage if this is applicable) to you after taking out our fee.
In return for our small fee, here’s what you’ll get:
- Membership and use of our specialised platform that has been created by a mum just for mums (and dads)!
- Secure, easy and immediate payments through PayPal.
- No hidden PayPal or credit card fees.
- Access to Jumping Jack seller protection in the event that something does go wrong, including dispute mediation and fraud protection.
- The opportunity to have your items promoted by Jumping Jack through social media and other communication channels.
- You will also have access to Jumping Jack support, assistance and dedication to ensuring you have a great selling experience!
You will receive an email confirmation from Jumping Jack once your item is sold. This information will also be accessible from your account on Jumping Jack.
If you have sold your item for charity, you will also receive a tax invoice from the nominated charity for all applicable donation amounts.